What is a cookie?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the terminal (computer / smartphone / tablet) user to access certain web pages that are stored in its memory. Cookies allow, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or from your computer, see which pages are visited, the connection time, analyze the performance of a page, if there are technical problems, etc. Depending on the information contained therein and how the terminal is used, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies are there?
Several types of cookies based on different criteria:
Depending on the ownership:
- Own cookies. Those that belong to SOLDOUT.
- Third-party Cookies. Are those which are owned by a third party, other than SOLDOUT, who will treat the information collected.
Depending on their purpose:
- Techniques Cookies and / or personalization. Are those that serve to improve service, locate incidents, recognize the user, etc.
- Cookies analysis and / or advertising. They are those that are used to analyze information on navigation and provide advertising, either generic or customized.
What is the purpose of a cookie?
Cookies are used to offer services and / or personalized advertising, to analyze the performance of the system when accessing user recognize, locate incidents and problems that may arise and solve them in the shortest possible time, and to analyze and measure the use and activity of the website.
Is my consent is needed to set a cookie?
Consent for the installation of cookies or techniques that are strictly necessary for the provision of a service of the information society explicitly requested by the recipient is not required.
For the rest, it does precisely that subject’s consent can be obtained in various ways. For Soldout, it will be understood if you granted. Still using the website, notwithstanding that consent may be withdrawn at any time and disable cookies.
ANALYSIS: They are those who, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered.
This is discussed in browsing our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer
Cookies used by Soldout analysis are as follows.:
- “Google cookies”: The information obtained by it is treated by Soldout and the third party Google Ireland Limited https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
The aforementioned companies provide us the service of analyzing the hearing of our website and may use this data to improve their own services and to offer services to other companies.
Can find these and other uses from the links provided.
These tools do not get data from the first or last names of users or mailing address from which you connect. The information obtained is related to the number of pages visited, language, social network in which our news is published, the city to which is assigned the IP address from which users access, the number of users we visit, frequency of visits and recidivism, time of visit, the browser you use, the operator, or terminal from which the visit takes place.
We use this information to improve our site, to identify new needs and assess the improvements to be made in order to better serve users who visit us.
How I can disable cookies?
Most browsers indicate how to configure your browser not to accept cookies, to notify you when you receive a new cookie, as well as to completely disable them. To control which you want use of your information, you can configure the browser on your machine in the manner it deems most convenient for you.
In any case, we do note that if the technical and / or operational cookies are disabled, the quality of the website can slow or may cost more identifiable.
We show you the following links where you can find more information on the different browsers:
- Chrome, http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042